Each of the Morgan Stanley closed-end funds listed below (the “Funds”) today declared the following dividends.
|RECORD DATE||PAYABLE DATE|
|Name of Closed-End Fund||NYSE Ticker||Net Investment Income Per Share||Long-Term Capital Gains Per Share|
|Morgan Stanley Asia-Pacific Fund, Inc.||APF||$0.101131||--|
|Morgan Stanley EmergingMarkets Debt Fund, Inc.||MSD||$0.18*(Quarterly)||$0.030102|
|Morgan Stanley EmergingMarkets Domestic DebtFund, Inc.||EDD||$0.25*(Quarterly)||--|
|Morgan Stanley EmergingMarkets Fund, Inc.||MSF||$0.082102||--|
|The Latin AmericanDiscovery Fund, Inc.||LDF||$0.121492||$0.279948|
|The Turkish InvestmentFund, Inc.||TKF||$0.227626||--|
For more information call: 1-800-231-2608.
*The amount of net investment income to be paid by the Funds is determined in accordance with federal income tax regulations. It is possible that all or a portion of the Funds’ fiscal year 2012 dividend may be a return of capital and that determination cannot yet be made.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV