Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS), the world’s largest office products company and second largest internet retailer in the world, today announced it will carry Microsoft Surface at all Staples locations and Staples.com as early as December 12.
“Staples is excited to provide this innovative product to customers just in time for the holiday season,” said Mike Edwards, executive vice president merchandising, Staples. “Staples is a leader in offering the latest technology for small businesses and consumers, and our customers can now experience Surface in store or online.”
Microsoft Surface features an extension of the Windows experience, letting customers work, play and connect with others. Features include:
- Preloaded with Office Home & Student 2013RT
- Integrated Kickstand for hands free entertainment
- Tough yet elegant design at only 1.5lbs
- Ultra-light durable casing equipped with Gorilla Glass 2
- 16:9 widescreen with high-definition ClearType display
- Front and rear-facing 720p HD video cameras
- Full-sized USB port and HD Video out port
Surface will be available at Staples and feature the following models:
- Surface with Windows RT 32 GB - $499
- Surface with Windows RT 32 GB with Black Touch Cover - $599
- Surface with Windows RT 64 GB with Black Touch Cover - $699
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV