Equity One, Inc. (NYSE:EQY), an owner, developer, and operator of shopping centers, announced today that Moody’s Investors Service upgraded Equity One, Inc.’s senior unsecured credit rating to Baa2 with a stable outlook which compares to the previous rating of Baa3 with a positive outlook.
“We are pleased that Moody’s has recognized the improvement in our operating fundamentals, portfolio quality and geographic diversification. During a period of significant portfolio transformation, we demonstrated a commitment to improving our coverage levels, reducing our leverage and enhancing our liquidity,” said Jeff Olson, CEO.
ABOUT EQUITY ONE, INC.
As of September 30, 2012, our consolidated property portfolio comprised 167 properties, including 143 retail properties and five non-retail properties totaling approximately 16.7 million square feet of gross leasable area, or GLA, 12 development or redevelopment properties with approximately 2.5 million square feet of GLA upon completion, and seven land parcels. As of September 30, 2012, our core portfolio was 91.9% leased and included national, regional and local tenants. Additionally, we had joint venture interests in 19 retail properties and two office buildings totaling approximately 2.8 million square feet of GLA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV