Arena Pharmaceuticals Shares Close Up 4%
Correction: The original version of this story incorrectly stated that shares of Arena Pharmaceuticals closed the day lower.Shares of Arena Pharmaceuticals -- a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in discovering, developing, and commercializing oral drugs that target G protein-coupled receptors in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular, central nervous system, inflammatory, and metabolic diseases -- closed up nearly 4% on Tuesday. Arena Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of $1.89 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 365.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are two analysts that rate Arena Pharmaceuticals a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and five rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Arena Pharmaceuticals as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its meager revenue growth.
- You can view the full Arena Ratings Report.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV