Albert Einstein's Philosophies For Growing Wealth
From an economic perspective, he seems to have thought there was danger in allowing capitalism to rule completely free from restraint, and he did not like the way that wealthy individuals could use their contributions to sway the direction of political parties.
What we can appreciate from Einstein's philosophy is that society is as important as the individual, and individuals, particularly those who are successful, can help society to a greater extent without sacrificing their success. Also, regulations free from corruption help guide capitalism so that opportunities are available for more citizens.
This economic philosophy doesn't have a direct relationship with money management, but I thought it was interesting to note. Because of individual freedom, cherished by Einstein, we are able to build wealth for ourselves. In some countries, if our parents were poor servants, we'd be poor servants, too, without any economic mobility. We wouldn't be able to build wealth.
Being thankful for these opportunities is certainly one reason not to throw it away by making bad decisions with money. It may be difficult, but financial independence is within reach for anyone who wants it although there can be unavoidable external situations making it more difficult or impossible for some. But for at least those reading Consumerism Commentary, there should be enough opportunity to move towards financial independence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV