FOX Business Network (FBN) re-signed radio personality Don Imus to a multi-year deal in which his Imus in the Morning program will continue to be simulcast on the channel, announced Kevin Magee, Executive Vice President of the network. The show will remain syndicated on the radio by Cumulus Media.
In making the announcement, Magee said, “Imus has been a great addition to the FBN team bringing a business savvy program that informs and entertains our pre-market audience. We look forward to continuing our success in the years to come.”
Imus in the Morning debuted on FBN in 2009 and has consistently been one of the top rated programs on the network. The show offers a mix of current affairs, politics, business news, entertainment and sports as discussed among Imus, FBN co-host Connell McShane, and a revolving cast of characters including: Bernard McGuirk, Rob Bartlett, Lou Rufino, Tony Powell, and Warner Wolf. FBN’s Dagen McDowell provides business news reports throughout the program.
Imus added, “I love it. Let’s do it.”A four-time recipient of the Marconi Award from the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), Imus is a member of both the NAB and Broadcasting and Cable Halls of Fame. FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York—the business capital of the world—FBN launched in October 2007 under the leadership of FOX News Chairman & CEO Roger Ailes and is now available in more than 60 million homes in major markets across the United States. Owned by News Corp, the network has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, DC and London. On the web at www.foxbusiness.com For more information, please go to www.foxbusiness.com/mediarelations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV