MarketingSherpa Announces Winners Of Its Email Awards 2013
JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MarketingSherpa has announced its winners for Email Awards 2013. They were selected from hundreds of entries, based upon strategy, creativity, results, and integration into overall marketing programs.
Their work has been compiled in the MarketingSherpa Email Awards 2013 Special Report, sponsored by Responsys. Download a complimentary copy (at http://www.meclabs.com/training/marketing-summit/email-summit-2013/awards) to uncover the industry's smartest, most-effective innovations, as well as the campaign descriptions, sample emails, extensive results metrics, and judges' analyses.
"Our winners have leveraged audience and media segmentation to develop campaigns that spread their message and drive response. This is impressive, considering that email noise has never been louder, and capturing attention has never been more challenging," says lead judge Brad Bortone, Senior Research Editor, MarketingSherpa. "These campaigns are shining examples for other marketers to follow, which is why we've created this complimentary special report."Best-in-Show
- NFL.com Newsletter (submitted by e-Dialog): The NFL took relevancy to a new level thanks to the work of e-Dialog. Their campaign treated NFL newsletter subscribers to exclusive real-time content about the teams they cared about, and even included countdowns to game time. Fans came to depend on these emails to stay abreast of timing for the next big kick-off. It's no wonder e-Dialog more than doubled newsletter open rates and increased clickthrough rates by 26%.
- Gold: bessergehen GmbH, "Leaving Traces with Intelligent Email Marketing"
- Silver: Sony Electronics, "Black Friday-Cyber Monday 2011"
- Honorable Mention: WWF Germany, "Email Redesign"
- Gold: WeddingWire, "Welcome Series"
- Silver: L'Occitane, "Social Sign-in Offer"
- Honorable Mention: Sony Electronics, "New Buyer Dynamic Content Trigger Program"
- Honorable Mention: American Airlines, "Retargeting/Abandoned Search Trigger"
- Gold: Blinds.com, "Entice and Engage $5,000 cash giveaway list building campaign"
- Silver: Noriel 500, " Noriel List email growth contest"
- Gold: NFL.com, "NFL.com Newsletter"
- Silver: Nurburgring Automotive GmbH, "Performance Increase with Profiling and Individualization"
- Honorable Mention: NC State University, "Matching Gift Program"
- Gold: Ritos GmbH, "OSRAM Innovation Store"
- Silver: Railey Mountain Lake Vacations, "Mobile-optimized Email Template"
- Honorable Mention: Adobe, "Adobe FormsCentral eNewsletter"
- Gold: Sony Electronics, "Sony Email and Pinterest Collaboration"
- Honorable Mention: Dortmund Airport, "Videomail"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts