- Safety: A 53% Total Incident Rate (TIR) reduction since January 2008*
- Employee Engagement: A world-class engagement score among employee-partners, achieved by only some of the most respected companies in the world;
- Diversity and Inclusion: A 300% increase in minority enrollment in Cintas’ Management Trainee program;
- Supplier Diversity: A $160 million spend with women and minority-owned businesses;
- Recycling: Recycled more than 310,000 tons of paper, saving the equivalent of eight million trees, and diverted over 15 million plastic water bottles from landfills with development of innovative uniform collection using plastic in the fabric;
- Reducing Environmental Footprint: Helped reduce customers’ chemical and water usage with Cintas’ Microfiber and Chemical Cleaning System;
- Sustainable Business Practices: Implemented moisture measurement methods that reduce drying time and energy usage by as much as 50%;
- Philanthropy: Donated more than 13 million pounds of products to aid in humanitarian and disaster relief efforts worldwide;
- Recognition: Ranked on FORTUNE’s list of “Most Admired Companies” for nine consecutive years and consistently ranked as a Top Military-Friendly Employer by G.I. Jobs magazine.
Cintas Launches 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.