Dell Investment In Enterprise Solutions And Services Gives Customers Worldwide The Power To Do More
Opening its 2 nd Annual Dell World Conference, Dell today announced that more and more customers worldwide rely on its technology solutions and services since the company embarked on its transformation four years ago. Dell serves more than 95 percent of the companies listed in the Fortune 500, all G20 governments, every U.S. state government and nearly every U.S. federal agency. More than 10 million small businesses rely on Dell solutions and services to grow their businesses and serve their customers.
Dell World 2012 brings together more than 6,000 customers, partners, media, analysts and employees for three days of networking, education and insight into Dell’s strategy and solutions to solve the most challenging IT trends customers face today.
During the past four years, Dell has invested more than $10 billion to deliver innovative, high-performing end-to-end solutions to better support the evolving needs of its customers. Dell innovation and investment across technologies, sales and channel resources, trainings and solutions centers set customers on a path to IT transformation.
“Today, Dell is better positioned than ever before to deliver innovative, end-to-end solutions,” said Michael Dell, chairman and CEO of Dell. “We’re investing to help our customers be successful and secure in a world being transformed by the forces of cloud, big data and mobility.”Dell’s commitment to helping customers drive results, create competitive advantage, and expand their opportunities is driven by investments in the data center, security, services and software.
- Dell offers customers the highest-performing, most innovative and manageable servers in the industry, and is the leading x86 server provider in North America and Asia-Pacific region.
- Dell combined its leading data center solutions into its converged infrastructure offering, Active System, providing customers with a more intuitive, flexible and comprehensive solution.
- Dell provides customers among the best storage total-cost-of-ownership in the industry and is continually focused on lowering cost of storage over time.
- Dell gives customers flexible security solution options to help solve key business challenges while delivering productivity and efficiency.
- Dell Services allows customers to turn disruptive forces into competitive advantage, transform IT and solve real-world business problems.
- Dell Software enables customers to simplify IT, mitigate security risks and accelerate business results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV