SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Tech's Network Computing, which for 20 years has connected the dots between architectural approaches and how technology impacts the business, this month launched its Cloud Computing Buyer's Guide: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Twelve top IaaS vendors — Amazon, GoGrid, Google, IBM, Internap, Joyent, Microsoft, NaviSite, Rackspace, Savvis, SoftLayer and Terremark — are represented.
What You'll Find:
- In-depth features matrices for each vendor, developed by a top cloud expert, with more than 60 decision points.
- Matrices are downloadable and provide information on operating systems supported, security, pricing and much more.
- Links to news, commentary and vendor whitepapers deliver deep dives into each provider.
The matrix and accompanying report author, Joe Masters Emison, oversees the award-winning BuildFax cloud architecture and frequently speaks on cloud architecture, scaling in the cloud and cutting costs in the cloud.
For full access to the Buyer's Guide, visit: http://www.networkcomputing.com/buyers-guide/iaas?cid=rpt_press_rls"These services are far from uniform," says Andrew Conry-Murray, editor of Network Computing. "Google has an impressive list of APIs. Rackspace's offering is based on OpenStack. Microsoft is new to IaaS, but hooks into its Azure PaaS offering are unique. Hopefully, this guide will help readers find the ideal fit for price, security and storage options." For more information:Andrew Conry-Murray Editor, Network Computing724-266-1310 firstname.lastname@example.org About UBM Tech UBM Tech is a global media business that provides information, events, training, data services, and marketing solutions for the technology industry. Its media brands and information services inform and inspire decision makers across the entire technology market — engineers and design professionals, software and game developers, solutions providers and integrators, networking and communications executives, and business technology professionals. UBM Tech's industry-leading media brands include EE Times, Interop, Black Hat, InformationWeek, Game Developer Conference, CRN, and DesignCon. The company's information products include research, education, training, and data services that accelerate decision making for technology buyers. UBM Tech also offers a full range of marketing services based on its content and technology market expertise, including custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion. SOURCE UBM Tech
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV