RALEIGH, N.C., Dec. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Citizens BancShares Inc. (Nasdaq:FCNCA) today announced that the Executive Committee of its Board of Directors, acting on behalf of the Board, approved advancing the payment date of its fourth-quarter dividend to Dec. 27, 2012. The dividend was previously scheduled to be paid on Jan. 7, 2013.
The record date of Dec. 17, 2012, is unchanged. The dividend remains 30 cents per share on the Class A and Class B common stock.
ABOUT FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARESFirst Citizens BancShares is the financial holding company for First Citizens Bank. First Citizens Bank provides a broad range of financial services to individuals, businesses, professionals and the medical community through a network of more than 400 branch offices, telephone banking, online banking and ATMs. For more information, visit First Citizens' Web site at firstcitizens.com.
CONTACT: Barbara Thompson First Citizens BancShares (919) 716-2716
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV