Hubwoo To Host Webinar On Business Networks With Ardent Partners Analyst Andrew Bartolini
PARIS, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hubwoo SA (Euronext: HBW.NX), a leading collaborative business network provider, today announced that it will host a webinar featuring Andrew Bartolini, Chief Research Officer at Ardent Partners, focusing on "How Business Networks are Changing the Procurement Paradigm."
The one-hour session will take place Thursday, Dec. 13, at 11 a.m. EST. During the session, Andrew Bartolini will present Ardent's recent research on how procurement departments are using business networks more frequently and achieving greater results from their usage. He will discuss how networks enable organizations to improve collaboration with suppliers and drive results across the entire Source-to-Settle process. Webinar attendees will:
- Learn about the advanced collaborative capabilities available in next generation business networks, including smart invoicing and payment.
- Understand the strategies that leading procurement organizations use to drive adoption internally and externally.
- Gain insight into different business network operating models and hear about their relative benefits
Details:WEBINAR: "How Business Networks are Changing the Procurement Paradigm" SPEAKER: Andrew Bartolini, Chief Research Officer, Ardent Partners WHEN: Thursday, Dec. 13, at 11-noon EST REGISTER: Please visit http://www.hubwoo.com/event/webinar-december-13-2012/ About Hubwoo Hubwoo ( www.hubwoo.com) is a leading collaborative business network provider that manages The Business Network with over one million registered businesses including major international corporations as buyer customers. Significant customers include BASF, Honeywell, Shell, Evonik, EDF, Nokia, Monsanto, Nationwide, Michelin, Henkel, Statoil, CONSOL Energy, EcoPetrol, Campbell's, Burton's Foods, and The Dow Chemical Company. Hubwoo has major operations in France, multiple U.S. centers, Germany, the U.K., Philippines, Belgium, and Eastern Europe. Listed in Compartment C on the Euronext Paris Eurolist. ISIN: FR0004052561, Euronext: HBW, Reuters: HBWO.PA, Bloomberg: HBW:FP SOURCE Hubwoo
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts