- 37,253 additional gross acres in the main Taranaki oil and gas discovery fairway;
- Extensive TAG controlled proprietary 3D seismic coverage over three of the four new permits;
- PEP's 54876, 54877, and 54879 initially add at least 10 shallow, low-risk drilling prospects plus numerous leads identified on 3D seismic in close proximity to the producing Cheal oil field;
- Joint venture created with East West Petroleum Ltd.; TAG will operate the permits and East West will fund four wells within PEP 54876, 54877 and 54879 in 2013 earning East West a 50% interest in PEP 54876 and PEP 54879 and a 30% interest in PEP 54877.
- PEP 54873 (100% TAG) provides several shallow drilling leads along with significant exploration upside via a drill-ready deep gas and condensate prospect that has similar geological features to the adjacent 1.3 TCF Kapuni gas/condensate field;
- Economically robust commercial potential: any new discoveries arising from drilling in these new blocks will be cost-effectively tied into to TAG's expanded Cheal Production Station without delay.
TAG Awarded Taranaki Exploration Acreage & Provides A Production And Operations Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.