Thanks to the generosity of concert organizers, sponsors, and Robin Hood's board of directors, every single penny from ticket purchases and donations will go to organizations serving the victims of Hurricane Sandy through the Robin Hood Relief Fund. The Robin Hood Relief Fund provides money, material and know-how to local organizations that are serving families and individuals in the regions hardest hit by the storm.
The most up to date information on "12-12-12" can be found by visiting www.121212concert.org .
The "12-12-12" logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=15957
CONTACT: Clear Channel Media and Entertainment Angel Aristone/AngelAristone@clearchannel.com 212.377.7802 The Madison Square Garden Company Mikyl Cordovaemail@example.com 212-631-4337 The Weinstein Company Dani Weinsteinfirstname.lastname@example.org 212-845-8639 Robin Hood Foundation Patty Smithemail@example.com 212-844-3562 Chase Melissa Shuffieldfirstname.lastname@example.org 212.270.5730
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV