Boehner Keeps GOP Honest in Fiscal Cliff Debate
The White House emailed reporters early Tuesday afternoon that White House Press Secretary Jay Carney would hold a press briefing at 1:45 p.m. EST. It is likely that reporters will press Carney for a response to Boehner's call for spending cuts, if Carney doesn't come prepared with a statement from the White House.
-- Written by Joe Deaux in New York.
>Contact by Email.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV