Citigroup has retained its affiliate Citigroup Global Markets Inc. to serve as the dealer manager for the Offers. Global Bondholder Services Corporation has been retained to serve as the depositary and information agent with respect to the Notes.
For additional information regarding the terms of the Offers, please contact Citigroup Global Markets Inc. at either (800) 558-3745 (toll free) or (212) 723-6106. Requests for documents and questions regarding the tender of Notes may be directed to Global Bondholder Services Corporation at (866) 873-7700 (toll free) or (212) 430-3774 (collect).
The Offer to Purchase and related Letter of Transmittal were first distributed to holders of Notes on November 21, 2012 and published on the website of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange ( www.bourse.lu) on November 22, 2012. Copies of the Offer to Purchase and the Letter of Transmittal may also be obtained at no charge from Global Bondholder Services Corporation.
None of Citigroup, its board of directors, the dealer manager, the depository or the information agent makes any recommendation as to whether any holder of the Notes should tender or refrain from tendering all or any portion of the principal amount of the Notes.This press release is neither an offer to purchase nor a solicitation to buy any of these Notes nor is it a solicitation for acceptance of any of the Offers. Citigroup is making the Offers only by, and pursuant to the terms of, the Offer to Purchase and the related Letter of Transmittal. The Offers are not being made to (nor will tenders of Notes be accepted from or on behalf of) holders of Notes in any jurisdiction in which the making or acceptance thereof would not be in compliance with the securities, blue sky or other laws of such jurisdiction. This announcement must be read in conjunction with the Offer to Purchase and, where applicable, the related Letter of Transmittal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV