Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 11
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
The last time Yahoo's stock traded at this level, Jerry Yang was CEO...— alexei oreskovic (@lexnfx) December 11, 2012
Amazing that big private equity execs are now just up and admitting that the system they created is unfair.— Kevin Roose (@kevinroose) December 11, 2012
Stocks just spiked on the complete lack of news— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 11, 2012
Memo to all Congressional GOP constituents: Your elected officials want you to know if they vote for the tax hike, they will HATE doing it!— Ivan the K (@IvanTheK) December 11, 2012
Always most silent before the deal... Or before the deal blows up. #fiscalcliff— Ben White (@morningmoneyben) December 11, 2012
Yakety yak! Don't talk back. Or Enjoy the silence. Dow up 100 as investors bet lack of press conferences means actual fiscal cliff progress.— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) December 11, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV