Denver is going to be treated to an action sports-themed street party courtesy of Office Depot® (NYSE: ODP) as the Company is highlighting its presence in Denver in a big way. The ‘Office Depot Grand Opening Street Party’ is a one-day action sports exhibition to be held on December 15 in downtown Denver, and created to showcase Office Depot’s new store concept and kick off the Company’s commitment to being one of the sponsors of X Games Aspen 2013. The event will take place outside of the Office Depot Denver store located on the corner of Wynkoop Street and 16 th Street (1585 Wynkoop St.) from 12:00pm to 3:00pm (MST).
The special event includes an autograph signing from six-time X Games Gold Medalist and professional Skateboarder Ryan Sheckler and will be hosted by former X Games medalist and current ESPN Host Keir Dillon. Denver residents are invited to enjoy the community event and experience the new Office Depot interactive hi-tech store filled with the coolest products just in time for the holidays.
Fans will have a chance to get an autograph from Ryan Sheckler 1, watch high-flying stunts performed by skateboarders and BMX riders on a custom-built half pipe, and much more.
The ‘Office Depot Grand Opening Street Party’ will also feature:
- The chance for fans to spin the prize wheel to win amazing prizes – from signed Ryan Sheckler Plan B skateboards to tablets and Windows 8 laptops to X Games Podium Passes (includes free ski lift pass)
- Denver’s famous local food trucks, including Basic Kneads Pizza, Manna from Heaven, Pink Tank and Billy’s Gourmet Hot Dogs food cart
- A showcase of the latest innovations from OtterBox to help protect your mobile gadgets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts