CALGARY, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - The Teamsters Canada Rail Conference - Maintenance of Way Employees Division (TCRC-MWED), representing 2600 maintenance of way workers, and Canadian Pacific (TSX:CP)(NYSE:CP) reached a tentative historic five-year contract settlement.
"I would like to congratulate this union's leadership for their work and professionalism at the bargaining table," said Canadian Pacific President and CEO E. Hunter Harrison.
Bill Brehl, President Teamsters Canada Rail Conference, Maintenance of Way Employees Division said: "The Teamsters' bargaining committee unanimously endorses this tentative agreement and is recommending the membership ratify it."
The Memorandum of Settlement will be sent to the union membership next week, with results from the vote expected in mid-January, 2013.Details of the tentative agreement will be released following ratification. SOURCE Canadian Pacific
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV