- An inventor competition: Engadget’s Insert Coin franchise comes to life when editors host a new product competition for independent inventors. The Engadget editors will choose a slate of semi-finalists for readers to vote on before the event, and a select number of finalists will be chosen to attend the event and show off their inventions to attendees and a panel of expert judges. Finalists must have a working prototype to demo for the first time at the show, and attendees, judges and readers will pick the winners to receive a cash prize and guaranteed review on Engadget.
- Marquee speakers: Engadget editors will lead panel discussions and fireside chats with product experts from major consumer enterprise brands and other areas of science and technology.
- Showfloor exhibitions: The exhibition hall will be a rare opportunity to get the inside story on the best new devices from the very people who brought them to life.
- Giveaways: In keeping with the tradition of Engadget’s meetups, guests are entered to win new products – usually the same ones being discussed on stage.
Engadget Announces Ultimate “For The Fans” Gadget Show: Engadget Expand
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts