SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of TNS, Inc. In Connection The Sale Of The Company To Siris Capital Group
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of TNS, Inc. (“TNS” or the “Company”) (NYSE: TNS) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Siris Capital Group.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/tns-inc-tns/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, TNS shareholders will receive $21.00 per share of TNS stock they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $862 million. The investigation concerns whether the TNS Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Siris Capital Group is underpaying for TNS shares, thus unlawfully harming TNS stockholders. In particular, TNS stock traded above the offer price as recently as April 12, 2012, and at least one analyst set a price target for TNS stock at $27.50 per share.
If you own common stock in TNS and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/tns-inc-tns/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV