TrainSignal Releases PowerShell 3.0 New Features Training
SCHAUMBURG, Ill, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TrainSignal, the global leader in professional computer training, announced the release of their PowerShell v3 New Features training.
Already considered one of the most robust tools for system administrators, Windows PowerShell 3.0 includes a wide number of improvements. The series of cmdlets for powering scripted tasks is now an integral part of the Windows Server environment for those that know how to use it.
This course includes a number of demonstrations and tools for admins to learn PowerShell 3.0 quickly, building off of version 2.0. These lessons provide deep dives for the some of the countless new shortcuts, scripting enhancements, and more. PowerShell has many more capabilities in version 3.0, and this PowerShell 3.0 course will prepare viewers to switch from v2 to v3 right away.
The video lesson highlights include:
- PowerShell ISE
- Remoting Session Configuration
- Added Features to Popular Commands
- Shell Console Improvements
- New PowerShell Workflow
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV