VoltDB Launches Partner Program
BILLERICA, Mass., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VoltDB, the world's fastest high-velocity database, today announced it has launched a formal multi-tier partner program to meet the growing demand from resellers, OEMs and technology partners. The global program will be run by Eric Sansonetti, who recently joined VoltDB as vice president, business partnerships.
"VoltDB is the only database on the market that solves the data velocity challenge facing big data applications," said Sansonetti. "VoltDB is the data engine providing extraordinary performance within high valued customer solutions. These unique solutions are provided by our partners either as packaged applications, integrated software-hardware solution bundles or custom developed applications.
This means high value to both our partners and their customers. As a direct result of our technology, every day we hear new examples of customers and partners creating applications that simply could not be developed with any other database – period."VoltDB is an in-memory database designed for applications requiring database throughput that can reach millions of operations per second. With a scale-out architecture, flawless fault tolerance and the ability to enable real-time visibility into the data that drives business value, VoltDB is making it possible for developers to create an entirely new generation of big data applications that couldn't be delivered with traditional offerings or NoSQL databases. Modeled after highly successful partner programs Sansonetti created for industry leaders such as VidSys, Groove Networks, Marathon Technologies and Sybase, the VoltDB program will include the following highly flexible partnership options:
- Teaming Partners – a partnership designed for one project opportunity at a time or an occasional need to resell VoltDB to satisfy specific customer requirement. This type of relationship tends to be used by system integrators.
- Certified System Integrators – a partnership designed to provide valued differentiation and a measure of quality for VoltDB customers who engage professional services and consulting organizations to design and develop VoltDB solutions.
- VARs – formalized programs that provide a continuing relationship for the partner to resell full use licenses of VoltDB products and services as part of an integrated solution sold to various customers.
- Strategic Partnerships – a relationship that typically requires customized terms crafted on a case-by-case basis, these partnerships will include OEMs looking to embed VoltDB as part of an application, appliance or other complete integrated solution offering.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts