- Teaming Partners – a partnership designed for one project opportunity at a time or an occasional need to resell VoltDB to satisfy specific customer requirement. This type of relationship tends to be used by system integrators.
- Certified System Integrators – a partnership designed to provide valued differentiation and a measure of quality for VoltDB customers who engage professional services and consulting organizations to design and develop VoltDB solutions.
- VARs – formalized programs that provide a continuing relationship for the partner to resell full use licenses of VoltDB products and services as part of an integrated solution sold to various customers.
- Strategic Partnerships – a relationship that typically requires customized terms crafted on a case-by-case basis, these partnerships will include OEMs looking to embed VoltDB as part of an application, appliance or other complete integrated solution offering.
VoltDB Launches Partner Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.