NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TG Therapeutics, Inc. (TGTX), an innovative, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of medically important pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancer and other underserved therapeutic needs, today announced that Michael Weiss, the Company's Executive Chairman and Interim Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Oppenheimer 23 rd Annual Healthcare Conference, being held at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. Mr. Weiss' presentation is scheduled to take place on Thursday December 13, 2012 at 3:20 PM ET. A webcast of this presentation will be available at www.tgtxinc.com on the events page under the Investors & Media section.
ABOUT TG THERAPEUTICS, INC.
TG Therapeutics is an innovative, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of innovative and medically important pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cancer and other underserved therapeutic needs. Currently, the company is developing two advanced therapies targeting hematological malignancies. TG-1101 (ublituximab) is a novel, third generation monoclonal antibody that targets a specific and unique epitope on the CD20 antigen found on mature B-lymphocytes, currently in clinical development for patients with relapsed and refractory non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. TG Therapeutics is also developing TGR-1202, a highly specific, orally available PI3K delta inhibitor. The delta isoform of PI3K is strongly expressed in cells of hematopoietic origin and is believed to be important in the proliferation and survival of B‐lymphocytes.The TG Therapeutics logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11857 TGTX - G
CONTACT: Jenna Bosco Director- Investor Relations TG Therapeutics, Inc. Telephone: 212.554.4484 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV