- Oldest surviving Ford production car, a 1903 Model A, recently purchased at auction by Bill Ford; car unveiled as part of an employee event to kick off the 150 th anniversary celebration of Henry Ford's birth in 2013
- Community picnic, special program at Maker Faire are key events leading up to the 150 th birthday of Henry Ford on July 30, 2013
- New dedicated website, www.henryford150.com, launches to host an interactive timeline of Ford's life, a calendar of activities and information, and efforts to preserve Ford's legacy
World's Oldest Ford Vehicle Returns Home To Kick Off Henry Ford 150th Celebration In 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.