SignatureHome ® customers will receive:
- SignatureService ® : A dedicated Personal Solutions Advisor will ensure that a Connections Specialist is deployed to the customer's home in a timely manner. Connections Specialists will install all services and equipment and then assess additional connectivity issues and solutions based on individual homes and customer lifestyles.
- TWCable TV™ iPad™ App-version 2.0: Currently available for download on the Apple App Store, this new App includes a variety of added features including an Interactive Program Guide, the ability to remotely manage the available DVR system and easier navigation of the settings tab. The App also boasts remote control capabilities which allow users to use their iPad to select programming and tune into their favorite channels.
- Whole House DVR: Allowing customers to record up to four channels at one time, Whole House DVR means recording a TV show and playing it back in any room in the house, with a capacity to store up to 150 hours of HD content.
- Ultimate Internet: The fastest residential High Speed Online (HSO) tier offered by Time Warner Cable in the area with download speeds of up to 50 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 5 Mbps.
- Remote DVR Manager: A Web-based program that lets customers manage their in-home DVR set-top box from anywhere, through an Internet-connected PC, Mac or mobile phone.
- Look Back: Allows customers the ability to watch prime time shows up to 72 hours later, even if they are not previously recorded on a DVR, to ensure customers never miss their favorite shows.
- Start Over: Enables customers to restart a show already in progress, even if it was not previously recorded on a DVR.
- VoiceZone on PC: Enables customers to access and manage voice messages and phone settings online.
- Wireless Home Networking: Allows customers to connect wirelessly to the Internet through a special wireless router so that customers can access the Internet from almost anywhere in the home.
- Digital Home Phone with Unlimited Nationwide Calling: An easy-to-use, reliable service that enables customers to call anyone, anytime in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, and includes popular features at a value price point.
Time Warner Cable customers can use a data calculator to better understand how much data is needed for specific Internet activities through www.timewarnercable.com/mobile. The company's My Services site, https://myservices.timewarnercable.com, allows customers to see their current Internet usage levels, as well as find Wi-Fi hotspots, identify 3G vs. 4G locations, make payments and upgrade service plans. Customers can sign up for My Services at www.timewarnercable.com. To further illustrate the desirable impact SignatureHome ® will have on customer's lifestyles, Time Warner Cable is currently airing new TV spots showcasing an edgier attitude, and enticing images of the "good life" complimented by the new service package. The TV spots are available to view at: www.timewarnercable.com/tvcommercials
About Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high‐speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com.SOURCE Time Warner Cable
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV