Lindt Takes Me-Time On-the-Go With New LINDOR Single Serve Bar
"We are excited to give chocolate lovers a new and innovative format in which to indulge in our iconic LINDOR brand. With the LINDOR single serve bar, the Lindt Master Chocolatiers have recreated the irresistibly smooth melting center of our LINDOR truffles in a conveniently sized bar," said Danielle LaChance, Vice President of Marketing for Lindt USA. "For consumers who need a break during a hectic time, the new LINDOR Bar is the perfect on-the-go indulgence."
The LINDOR single serve bar is now available at Walmart locations nationwide for an SRP of $1. Starting in January 2013, the bar will be available in additional retailers nationwide. For more information about Lindt, LINDOR, or the Queen of Smooth Giveaway, visit www.Lindt.com, the Lindt Twitter handle, or the Lindt Facebook page.
About Lindt & Sprungli Founded in 1845, Lindt & Sprungli is a global leader in the premium chocolate category, offering high-quality products in more than 125 countries. Lindt & Sprungli operates eight production facilities in Europe and the United States and employs 7,700 worldwide. Lindt USA operates more than 60 retail stores in the U.S., Lindt Chocolate RSVP, the company's premium direct selling program, and maintains wide distribution through extensive retail and wholesale channels. For more information on Lindt, visit www.lindt.com.
SOURCE Lindt USA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV