Families can learn more about IAVA by attending one of our upcoming events. Event details are available at K12.com/iava.
*If a student is entering school for the first time as a kindergarten student, the Open Enrollment application deadline is September 1, 2013.
About Iowa Virtual Academy
Iowa Virtual Academy is an online public school program of the Clayton Ridge Community School District, which uses the award-winning K12 curriculum to offer
Iowa students in grades K-12 an exceptional learning experience. Iowa Virtual Academy's individualized approach gives
Iowa kids in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them.
About K12 Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV