SARASOTA, Fla., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a 20% increase in the quarterly cash dividend to $0.165 per share and had decided to make this dividend payable on December 28, 2012, to stockholders of record as of December 21, 2012. This marks the twentieth consecutive year of increases in Roper's dividend.
Last year, the company's dividend for the comparable period was paid on January 27, 2012.
About Roper Industries Roper Industries is a diversified growth company and is a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices. Roper provides engineered products and solutions for global niche markets, including water, energy, transportation, medical, education, and SaaS-based information networks. Additional information about Roper is available on the company's website at www.roperind.com.
SOURCE Roper Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV