BATS Exchange Welcomes ProShares ETF
Additional information on the BATS Listings program, including the BATS Listings Rules and Listing Fees, is available on the BATS Listings website. Companies interested in learning more may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About BATS Global Markets, Inc. BATS Global Markets, Inc. (BATS) is a leading operator of securities markets in the U.S. and Europe. BATS develops and operates electronic markets for the trading of listed cash equity securities in the U.S. and Europe and listed equity options in the U.S. BATS operates two stock exchanges in the U.S., the BATS BZX Exchange and BYX Exchange; BATS Options, a U.S. equity options market; and BATS Chi-X Europe, which operates a FSA-authorized multilateral trading facility. BATS' innovative and proprietary technology was developed by a dedicated core team of market and technology professionals, catering to the needs of the broker-dealer and trading community. The company is headquartered in the Kansas City, Mo. area, with additional offices in New York and London. For more information, visit www.bats.com.
DisclaimerBATS and its affiliates do not recommend or make any representation as to possible benefits from any securities or investments, or third-party products or services. Investors should undertake their own due diligence regarding their securities and investment practices. This press release speaks only as of this date. BATS disclaims any duty to update the information herein.
SOURCE BATS Global Markets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV