Background: Pfizer Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and sale of medicines for people and animals worldwide.
52-Week Range: $20.23 to $26.09Book Value: $11.10 Price-to-Book Ratio: 2.3 Earnings Payout Percentage: 67%
This stock currently has an annualized dividend of 88 cents, yielding 3.4%. I have been bullish on Pfizer for months, and buying dips continues to work well. Shares have increased more than than 25% in the last year, and more than 3% in the last month alone. Analysts like Pfizer, too. Seventeen of 21 analysts rate Pfizer a buy or strong buy. The company has three holds and one sell. The average analyst current target price for Pfizer is $27.68. Forget about finding anyone who is short shares of Pfizer. Short interest is only 0.8% of the float. PFE Payout Ratio TTM data by YCharts
At the time of publication, Weinstein held no positions in stocks mentioned. Follow @RobertWeinstein This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV