CLEVELAND, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- During the holiday season, one of the most time-honored traditions is connecting with family friends through the exchange of carefully wrapped gifts and greeting cards. Each year as the air is filled with good wishes, cheerful festivities and music, so does the card aisle. That's also why American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM) has introduced Winter Wobblers™, the latest invention from the greeting card company, which features adorable holiday characters dancing to the beat of traditional holiday jingles.
This fun and innovative new collection features iconic holiday characters such as a penguin, snowman and puppy, all ready to bop their heads to the beat of favorite songs of the season. The innovative design allows for extra-jolly moves as a bell jingles on each character's hat as it wobbles back and forth to the music. With simple, upbeat greetings and cute-as-can-be designs, Winter Wobblers are the perfect way to make the holiday season merry and bright.
"Our consumers pride themselves on finding fun and inventive ways to let their loved ones know they are thinking about them during the holidays," said Carol Miller, executive director of new product concepts at American Greetings. "Winter Wobblers bring the magic of the holidays to life and puts a smile on anyone's face as they open the card, hear their favorite seasonal tune, and enjoy the character's happy holiday dance."
As the industry leader in greeting card inventions, American Greetings has introduced more than 100 new greeting card formats under the Inventions brand, offering the ultimate selection of exciting, new-to-the world ways to celebrate birthdays and other happy occasions. Incorporating brand-new twists on technology in cards with carefully written copy and celebratory artwork, the combined effect is the perfect selection of greeting cards that are sure to surprise and delight any recipient.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV