(NASDAQ:AMZN)--Amazon.com, Inc. today announced it extended the ordering deadline for Free Super Saver Shipping by two days. Customers can now place orders through Dec. 18 with free delivery by Christmas on millions of items across electronics, toys, sporting goods, books, music, clothing, kitchen, tools and more.
Amazon Prime members can place orders up until 7:00 p.m. EST on Dec. 21 to receive deliveries by Dec. 24 using Free Two-Day Shipping (cut-off time varies by item).
For delivery by Christmas, the following ordering deadlines apply:
- Dec. 18: Free Super Saver Shipping
- Dec. 19: Standard Shipping
- Dec. 21: Two-Day Shipping (order as late as 7:00 p.m. EST; varies by item; free with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 22: One-Day Shipping (order as late as 3:00 p.m. EST; varies by item; as low as $3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 24: Local Express Delivery (while available; select cities; varies by item; as low as $3.99/item with Amazon Prime)
- Dec. 25: Email and printable Amazon Gift Cards can be sent immediately, at any time
Some restrictions apply. Visit amazon.com/holiday-shipping for more details.Find Gift Ideas Shoppers can visit Amazon’s curated and easy to navigate toy and electronic gift lists to discover some of the hottest items of the season. For more details visit http://www.amazon.com/holidaytoylist and www.amazon.com/electronicsgiftlist. Staying Updated on Deals For more information on the latest deals, customers can follow @AmazonDeals on Twitter and Amazon.com on Facebook. Shoppers can explore and buy Amazon’s holiday deals from anywhere, using the Amazon Mobile App ( www.amazon.com/mobileapp) for their phone or tablet. Free Super Saver Shipping and Amazon Prime Amazon offers free shipping on millions of items every day, year-round, with Free Super Saver Shipping which is available on eligible orders $25 and over.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV