Navman Wireless Debuts Professional Services To Accelerate Fleet Tracking ROI
GLENVIEW, Ill., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Navman Wireless today announced the availability of two professional services packages designed to expedite, optimize and provide problem resolution for 100+-vehicle implementations of its OnlineAVL2 fleet management platform. Going far beyond basic customer support, the new services can reduce rollout and configuration time by up to 80%, produce a 50% faster return on investment, and help corporate and construction fleet managers derive maximum value from the system by doubling the number of features used.
"Most fleet tracking vendors say they provide support services, but usually those services are limited to basic phone assistance and coordination of system installation with a third-party vendor. Through our work with customers who track hundreds of on- and/or off-road vehicles, we recognized that large installations need substantially more assistance for timely deployment as well as to take full advantage of system capabilities to reduce costs and streamline operations," said Nels Erickson, Field Services Manager at Navman Wireless. "We launched our professional services packages specifically to meet these needs."
Both the Standard and Turnkey professional services bundles entitle customers to a dedicated project and account team, including a field services engineer serving as a single point of contact and project manager, plus the use of a dedicated phone line staffed with support specialists assigned exclusively to handle larger accounts. In addition:
- The Standard package includes installation support, basic OnlineAVL2 configuration, a training website and weekly group training webinars, priority issue escalation, and a yearly account review to evaluate the customer's use of the system and identify opportunities to realize greater benefits from the deployment.
- The Turnkey package includes all Standard features plus 80 hours of project management time for on-site project planning and user training as well as weekly update calls and advanced OnlineAVL2 configuration for features such as geofences, maintenance module setup, report scheduling, and email and text alerts. This premium package also includes ongoing best practice guidance, regular on-site business reviews, API-based integration into backend systems, and guaranteed 45-day implementation with appropriate advanced notice and asset availability.
Optional add-on services include custom training and documentation, installation and training at additional depots or terminals, and advanced project management for complex implementations.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts