LifeTech Industries Appoints Dr. Abhimanyu Uberoi To Its Advisory Board
PALO ALTO, Calif., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeTech Industries Inc. (OTCBB: LTCH) announced today the appointment of Dr. Abhimanyu Uberoi to the Company's international advisory board. Dr. Uberoi is currently serving as a cardiology fellow at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Uberoi has cultivated an interest in global health and has made frequent trips to Ensenada, Tijuana, Tecate and other Mexican border town clinics as a volunteer to provide medical care to the less fortunate. He has also participated in medical missions to the Indo-Tibetan borderlands in the Himalayas as well as a medical-environmental conservational mission in the rainforests of Borneo, Indonesia. As his experience grows, his dedication to serving these marginalized and underserved communities has also grown.
"Dr. Uberoi provides significant value by providing us with valuable insight to help LifeTech customize our products to help a wider range of people," said Benjamin Chung, President and CEO of LifeTech Industries. "His in-depth knowledge of the global health market offers us a competitive advantage in further developing our brand."
CONTACT PERSON:Benjamin ChungLifeTech Industries1-888-271-9368 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE LifeTech Industries Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV