WOONSOCKET, R.I., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- By offering a wide assortment of gifts and decorating essentials in one place, CVS/pharmacy is the secret to smart shopping without the hassle this Christmas season. Customers will be surprised to find a large selection of holiday decor, such as ornaments and nutcrackers, with the same look but at a fraction of the cost as decor found in specialty stores. In addition to offering great value on classic and fun decorations, CVS/pharmacy is a convenient gift destination for tech gadgets, the season's hottest toys and the most sought-after beauty products, making shopping for everyone easy and stress-free.
"During the holiday season, customers come into CVS/pharmacy to shop for holiday staples like gift wrap and batteries, but end up leaving with presents for their loved ones and decorations for the home they didn't know we carry," said Judy Sansone, senior vice president of merchandising for CVS/pharmacy. "Savvy shoppers have been pleasantly surprised to find everything they need all in one place while saving money, which makes the shopping season less stressful."
CVS/pharmacy has a selection of products that are perfect for gift-giving, decorating or entertaining, and are available in-store or online at CVS.com. An assortment of items includes:
- Decorating: Merry Brite decorating items including: 52 Count Shatterproof Ornaments, $14.99; Santa in Sleigh, $29.99; Animated Revolving Tree, $19.99; 9ft Shatterproof Garland, $19.99; Nutcracker Scene, $19.99; Merry Brite Animated Ferris Wheel, $19.99
- Hot Kid's Toys: Pillow Pets Dream Lites, $29.99; Robofish, $9.99; SuperPretzel Soft Pretzels Maker, $19.99; Friendship Kids Doll, $19.99; Discovery Kids Exploration Laptop, $19.99; Foil Pack Puzzles, $2.99; Keebler Uncommonly Good Cake Pop Maker, $19.99; Kawasaki Guitar and Mic set, $19.99; Disney Talk 'n View Play Camera, $9.99
- Electronics: Craig 7" Touch Screen Tablet, $99.99; Philips iPod Color Earbuds, $9.99; Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Camera, $79.99; iPhone and iPad-compatible Tower Speaker System, $79.99; CrystalView Dual Function Netbook/Tablet, $99.99
- As Seen on TV Gifts: Pajama Jeans, $39.99; Chef Basket, $4.99; Alumna Wallet, $10.99; Shake Weight, $14.99
- Surprising Stocking Stuffers: Designer fragrances and colognes, such as Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, Someday by Justin Bieber and Radiance by Britney Spears, $9.99 - $58.99; Gold Emblem snacks and treats; Aladdin Sustain Recycled & Reusable Travel Mug, $11.99; Gillette ProGlide Styler, $24.99; National and CVS/pharmacy Brand beauty and spa items
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts