LAS VEGAS, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- How does a company unite 50,000 employees under one corporate culture? For Las Vegas' MGM Resorts International, the company that set fountains to music in front of Bellagio and changed the face of entertainment with its Cirque du Soleil partnerships, the decision was easy: a Vegas-sized production.
Taking place December 16 – 18, "Inspiring Our World" is a commitment to its employees by MGM Resorts that features 70 employee-performers. Original music, exotic costumes, dynamic choreography spanning multiple cultures and styles come together in an arena where the likes of Prince, Bob Seger and Bon Jovi have performed. Comprising a 1.5-hour production simultaneously performed in English, Spanish and American Sign Language, and digitally represented in 14 languages, the program seeks to educate employees on the company's mission, its values and its commitment to being a leader in diversity, philanthropy and sustainability.
"We respect and value our diverse and immensely talented team members as the foundation of our success as a global company," said Jim Murren, Chairman and CEO of MGM Resorts International. "By engaging our employees in the core values of our company – from Teamwork, to Integrity to Excellence – we foster a healthy workplace, as well as dynamic and sustainable communities where our employees live and work, and where our guests visit."
Created for employees by employees, the production complements MGM Resorts' industry-leading Diversity Champion workshops, serving as a much larger educational platform to deepen corporate culture. The collaborative effort unites team members from MGM Resorts' family of properties on stage and in the audience, while motivating team members to engage, entertain and inspire the millions of guests who visit its resorts each year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV