HOUSTON, Dec. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Castle International Corp. ("Crown Castle") (NYSE:CCI) announced today that it has commenced a cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") for any and all of its outstanding 9.00% Senior Notes due 2015 (CUSIP Number 228227 AZ7) (the "Notes").
The Tender Offer is being made upon the terms and conditions in the Offer to Purchase and related Letter of Transmittal dated December 11, 2012. The Tender Offer will expire at 11:59 p.m. (EST) on January 9, 2013, unless extended or terminated as described in the Offer to Purchase (such time and date, as they may be extended, the "Expiration Date").
Holders must validly tender and not subsequently validly withdraw their Notes on or prior to 11:59 p.m. (EST) on December 24, 2012, unless extended or terminated as described in the Offer to Purchase (such time and date, as they may be extended, the "Early Tender Date"), to be eligible to receive the "Total Consideration."The Total Consideration for each $1,000 principal amount of Notes validly tendered and not subsequently validly withdrawn is $1,062.30, which includes an "Early Tender Premium" of $30.00. Holders validly tendering after the Early Tender Date, but on or prior to the Expiration Date, will be eligible to receive only the "Tender Offer Consideration," which is $1,032.30 for each $1,000 principal amount of Notes, and does not include an Early Tender Premium. In addition, accrued and unpaid interest up to, but not including, the applicable settlement date of the Notes will be payable in cash on all validly tendered and accepted Notes. Validly tendered Notes may be validly withdrawn at any time on or prior to the Early Tender Date, but not thereafter. Notes tendered after the Early Tender Date may not be withdrawn. Crown Castle currently expects that it will exercise its right to optionally redeem any and all Notes not purchased by it in the Tender Offer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV