“Workplace diversity is a vital strategy for building a strong business,” said Lise Poulos, EVP and Chief Administrative Officer, Monster Worldwide. “At Monster, we consider diversity and inclusion to be paramount to our success and we leverage it in our own workforce as a strategic advantage.”
Monster commissioned Harris Interactive to conduct an online survey in August 2011 in which more than 400 Chief Diversity Officers or SVPs of Human Resources participated from a representative group of companies involved with architecture and engineering, computer and mathematics or life, physical and social science disciplines. Additionally, Monster conducted in-depth interviews with diversity and human resources executives.
For full research findings and additional best practices in workforce management and workforce diversity, please visit our Resource Center.
About Monster WorldwideMonster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW), parent company of Monster®, is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, Monster helps companies find people with customized solutions using the world's most advanced technology to match the right person to the right job. With a local presence in more than 40 countries, Monster connects employers with quality job seekers at all levels, provides personalized career advice to consumers globally and delivers vast, highly targeted audiences to advertisers. To learn more about Monster's industry-leading products and services, visit http://www.monster.com. More company information is available at http://about-monster.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV