Cintas Corporation (Nasdaq:CTAS) today announced that it will release second quarter fiscal year 2013 results on Thursday, December 20, 2012, after the market closes. The Company will conduct a conference call to address the financial results. A live webcast of the call will be available to individual investors and the public beginning at 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time, on Thursday, December 20, 2012.
The webcast will be available at www.Cintas.com (click on the webcast icon and then follow instructions). For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be available on the Company's web site beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the live call and will remain available for two weeks.
System requirements for the webcast are as follows:
Microsoft’s Windows Media, downloaded free from http://www.windowsmedia.com/download/download.aspHeadquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom supplies, promotional products, first aid and safety products, fire protection services and document management services for over one million businesses. Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and a component of the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index. Questions concerning the webcast or conference call should be directed to: Judy Girty(513) 573-4915 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV