Consumer spending will help shore up the economy. Three in four senior finance executives (73%) expect consumer spending to remain stable or increase.
Mixed Global Prospects
Looking abroad, senior finance executives are expressing guarded optimism about the future of a number of key global economies. Nearly half of respondents expect Brazil to perform better in 2013, and a substantial percentage also feel the economies of China and India will improve next year. However, concerns continue to swirl around the UK and Europe.
How Will The Economy Perform in 2013?
|Asia (ex. India and China)||39%||38%||24%|
|Europe (ex. UK)||15%||23%||63%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV