Fifth Third Bank (Nasdaq: FITB) announced today that it will postpone eviction processing between December 17, 2012 and January 2, 2013 for Bank-owned mortgages that have been foreclosed.
“We are suspending evictions through the start of the new year to help our customers who are experiencing financial hardships find relief this holiday season,” said Steven Alonso, executive vice president and head of Fifth Third’s Consumer Bank.
Fifth Third is committed to helping customers stay in their homes and provides many resources to help borrowers prevent foreclosure. Customers experiencing hardships are encouraged to visit www.53.com/borrower-options or call 1-800-375-1745 for more information on available options and programs.
Fifth Third Bancorp is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Company has $117 billion in assets and operates 15 affiliates with 1,325 full-service Banking Centers, including 106 Bank Mart® locations open seven days a week inside select grocery stores and 2,403 ATMs in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Georgia and North Carolina. Fifth Third operates four main businesses: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. Fifth Third also has a 39% interest in Vantiv Holding, LLC. Fifth Third is among the largest money managers in the Midwest and, as of September 30, 2012, had $300 billion in assets under care, of which it managed $26 billion for individuals, corporations and not-for-profit organizations. Investor information and press releases can be viewed at www.53.com. Fifth Third’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ® National Global Select Market under the symbol “FITB.” Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV