Bisk CPEasy Extends Webcast Series For Oil And Gas Industry Finance Professionals And CPAs
TAMPA, Fla., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bisk CPEasy, the nation's largest CPE provider, announces the extension of the CPEasy Petroleum Accounting and Financial Network: A Live Interactive Webcast Series, the first and only webcast series developed exclusively for finance professionals in the oil and gas industry. The webcasts are presented in partnership with the Professional Development Institute (PDI), a worldwide leader in oil and gas financial education and training.
Following the success of the 2012 series, the two-hour webcasts events will continue to provide oil and gas industry finance professionals a comprehensive view of legislative and geopolitical issues facing the industry. The six live, interactive webcast events are backed by CPEasy's expert analysis and renowned high quality. Subscribers will have access to technical training, industry best practices, news and trends. As a bonus, oil and gas CPAs can earn two live CPE credits for each webcast.
Regular bi-monthly webcasts will cover topics such as:
- Climate Change
- Gas Plant Processing
- Fraud in the Oil Patch
- Internal Auditing for Oil and Gas Operations – Current Trends
- Deepwater Drilling and Operations
- And More
CPEasy will also offer all subscribers a free bonus: a post-election update webcast, scheduled for December 12, 2012."Keeping abreast of rapid changes in conditions, rules and regulations affecting oil and gas is crucial for finance professionals, accountants and CPAs working in the industry," said Adrian Marrullier, Executive Vice President of Sales and CMO. "We are proud that through our association with PDI, CPEasy continues to provide the technical insights and hands-on knowledge that oil and gas professionals can use immediately." Through the six bi-monthly webcasts, CPAs, legal specialists and regulatory officials learn from the industry's most respected energy and finance experts, including Don Looney, Bill Miranda, Dick Moore and Alan Bell. CPEasy offers America's best-selling CPE programs for public and industry CPAs, who enjoy the convenience of online access to meet all CPE requirements on time, from one source. CPEasy's Petroleum Accounting and Financial Network gives finance professionals and CPAs the opportunity to gain an edge while providing great value to their clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV