Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM), one of the nation’s leading health and well-being companies, will host IndyCar driver Oriol Servia and two Indy-style racecars at the Humana headquarters building on Tuesday, Dec. 11.
Humana is partnering with Racing For Kids®, a national nonprofit that uses racecars and their popular drivers to bring attention to the unique needs of sick children and the hospitals that care for them. Humana associates will have the opportunity to support sick children during this event in two ways.
One of the cars has two seats, and Servia will be giving rides around the block for a $100 donation to Racing For Kids. Photos and autographs will be included. A second car will be in the building lobby, where donors who give $15 will receive autographs and have their photos taken in the car with Servia and Humana’s Chairman and CEO Mike McCallister.
“This is a great opportunity for Humana associates to help sick children, brighten their days, and bring some fun to their time in the hospital,” McCallister said. “Our donations will help Racing for Kids continue their good work while supporting sick children and helping them get the care they need.”Humana has supported Racing For Kids since 2004 because of their focus on helping address the health care needs of children. Hospital visits form the heart of the program, with professional drivers visiting sick youngsters, posing for pictures, signing autographs, and handing out prizes. Drivers like Danica Patrick, Tony Kanaan and Al Unser, Jr. have participated. “Since 2004, the support of Humana and Mike McCallister has been critical to the success of Racing For Kids. I cannot overemphasize that fact,” said Pat Wright, Racing For Kids CEO. “There are thousands of hospitalized children our drivers were able to visit and whose days we were able to brighten because of the support of Humana and the Humana Foundation.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV