Mutual Of America Launches Mobile Website
NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mutual of America has introduced a mobile website to provide its customers with convenient and instant access to their account information via their smartphone.
The Mutual of America Mobile Website allows participants in employer-sponsored retirement plans and individual customers to review their overall account summary, check individual plan and account balance details, track personal rate of return information, view recent financial transactions and more.
Future enhancements will enable users to make account-related changes and transactions directly through their smartphone.Users can access the mobile website simply by entering mutualofamerica.com in their smartphone's web browser. About Mutual of AmericaMutual of America specializes in providing retirement products and related services to organizations and their employees, as well as to individuals. Since 1945, Mutual of America has remained committed to offering plan sponsors, plan participants and individuals carefully selected, quality products and services at a competitive price and the personal attention they need to help build and preserve assets for a financially secure future. For more information, visit mutualofamerica.com. SOURCE Mutual of America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV