DMA Check Station Returns To Voluntary Status
"The benefit to the agency is it can test a sufficient number of deer within the DMA without having to resort to culling deer to test."
Myers noted that deer harvested outside of the DMA will not be eligible for testing at the check station; however, hunters may get their deer checked by the Department of Agriculture's Veterinary Laboratory, for a fee, by calling 717-787-8808.
For more information from the departments of Agriculture and Health and the Pennsylvania Game Commission, visit:
- www.agriculture.state.pa.us (click on the "Chronic Wasting Disease Information" button on the homepage),
- www.pgc.state.pa.us (click on "CWD Info"), and www.health.state.pa.us (click on "Diseases and Conditions").
Note to Editors: If you would like to receive Game Commission news releases via e-mail, please send a note with your name, address, telephone number and the name of the organization you represent to: PGCNews@pa.govSOURCE Pennsylvania Game Commission
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV