Mobile Apps Are Better With 'MÂ®: "M&M'SÂ® Brand Chocolate Factory" Is Colorful Fun!
ATLANTA, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gamers and chocolate lovers alike will have colorful fun inside the "M&M'S® Brand Chocolate Factory," a new gaming app launching on iTunes for $.99. Users help the adventurous M&M'S® Characters save M&M'S® Brand Candies from melting by utilizing different tools to divert the lentils from falling into hot milk chocolate. This engaging app was developed by Mars Retail Licensee Alchemy3 and is the first of its kind developed for the M&M'S brand.
The app "M&M'S® Brand Chocolate Factory" gives consumers an exciting, new way to connect with their favorite M&M'S® Characters. In the past, Mars Retail has offered a variety of family games that incorporate the M&M'S® Brand, from puzzles to checkers and YAHTZEE, so creating a gaming app was the next step forward. Consumers of all ages have been looking for an M&M'S® Brand app, and it is expected it will be a big hit.
In the game, the six M&M'S® Characters plead for help to save M&M'S® Brand Candies from melting inside the factory. Using a set of six tools that includes rubber bands, conveyer belts, pinwheels and pipes, the user creates a system to catch and direct the bouncing M&M'S® Brand Candies around obstacles. Every candy that is safely directed into the bag becomes a point-scoring pinball as it bounces through the Pachinko pins to rack up points. Each session ends with a final score resembling a plant inspection report.Before, during and after the game, the M&M'S® Characters offer tips and comments inside talk bubbles. With a nod to safety, M&M'S® Character Blue -- wearing a construction hard hat – warns, "Remember not to play while operating heavy machinery, driving or flying," while pointing to a yellow caution sign with drawings of a plane, train and automobile.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV