- Inspect holiday lights each year for frayed wires and place decorations away from heat vents to prevent home fires; almost half (47%) of which occur during the winter months of November through March. Optional features of ADT Pulse can monitor for fires, and if detected, send signals to an ADT Customer Monitoring Center, which alerts local fire stations.
- Consider turning on a few lights, a radio or TV if you’re out for the evening, so it looks like someone is home. These lights and small appliances can be controlled through ADT Pulse and monitored through the system’s Home View portal.
- Enlist the help of various tools and technologies to keep your busy holiday schedule on track. ADT Pulse can monitor your home in real time so you can focus on year-end work deadlines, last-minute shopping trips and festivities of the season. For example, optional features from Pulse can unlock your doors for people helping you at home – such as party planners or babysitters – so you can focus on everything else that can be overwhelming this time of year.
ADT Pulse Helps Consumers Protect And Connect What Matters Most This Holiday Season
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts