Future US Announces The Launch Of The New GamesRadar
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Future US, a leading hybrid media group specializing in gaming and technology properties, today announced that GamesRadar, the premiere source for everything video games, has a brand new look. The site underwent a complete overhaul, resulting in a slick new layout, editor-curated content in a carousel style slideshow, updated social features, and easier navigation.
Comprehensive updates to the site include:
- Clean and modern tile based layout that puts game imagery front and center.
- Dynamic and interactive functionality that draws inspiration from the best mobile apps
- More space for editors to feature the best content.
- Social interactions are also brought into focus directly on the home page. Not only can you see who's interacted with content and get a taste of recent comments – but you can also contribute comments or share to your favorite social networks right from the home page.
- Everything you need to know about the best games in a dynamic module – again, directly on the home page.
- Users will never miss out on GamesRadar's famous Top 7s and other gallery articles, because they're now featured prominently.
- Infinitely scrolling content stream allows endless eons of browsing through everything GamesRadar has to offer – without even needing to click.
"We are extremely proud about the latest evolution of GamesRadar.com," said Sophia Tong, Editor-in-Chief, GamesRadar. "The new look and site features help lay the foundation for all the exciting things to come in 2013." A complete walk-through of the new site can be viewed at www.gamesradar.com/gamesradar-website-walkthrough.
GamesRadar will celebrate with a week of specific genre themed content leading up to the "Game of the Year" awards and will hold a special live stream on December 18 th featuring the Game of the Year winner and nominees.Experience the new GamesRadar now at www.gamesradar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV